4/01/2011

EXAM REVIEW


Hello, how are you doing?

On Tuesday 5th April you're taking the first Music exam of the current term. Here you'll find the summary of Unit 5 I've made to help you study for the test. I hope it will be clear and understandable to you all. Don't forget to have a look too at lessons concerning Dynamic and Repeat Signs and the location of pitches on Ledger Lines.

Ana Esther is joining us in our next class for the final revision before the exam.

Have a very nice weekend.


9 comments:

  1. HI FLOR. THANKS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Flor.

    Thanks you a lot , I think that this summary is very useful for all us.

    BYE , BYE !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you Flor, because this vocabulary is more easy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks teacher!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi flor ¡¡¡'¡
    who are you ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Flor!!!
    When i have the exam of musical instruments?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrea!!!
    I guess you've already studied for the exam, so you can do it any day next week, except on Monday 11th -the second year students are joining us, they have made some presentations about music-.
    Don't worry, in our next class I'll ask you about the date that best suits you to take the exam .

    Have a nice weekend
    Flor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Flor!!
    In the test on Thursday, I have to learn the names and differentiate musical instruments?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Flor !!!!
    I can´t do the exam next Thursday. The shoulder came out and I had to put in a sling. The doctor told me to have the shoulder rest and take antibiotics for pain. I arrived late at the hospital and shoulder hurts a lot, is it possible do the exam on Friday?

    ReplyDelete