4/05/2011

Blueberry cheesecake, a study on proportions

My dear students,

this is my project, the video I finally could record cooking a cheesecake. It's really delicious ;-)

Each one of you can choose the type of presentation you want to do, this is only a suggestion. It has not been easy, but I hope you find it funny, interesting and useful.




I post here the file with the recipe and my questions, as well as the evaluation rubric.

The deadline is Tuesday, 12th of april.

Greetings,

ALICIA

6 comments:

  1. this project is very funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very enjoy jeje. Thanks teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, it looks tasty! A great work, Alice! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a very good example with you Pilar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this work teacher, is very funny. Thanks teacher!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a fun project and very creative and sorry becouse for not having taught the cake.

    Beatriz Crespo Recio

    ReplyDelete