1/23/2011

NEGATIVE NUMBERS REVIEW

Hi boys and girls of 1º ESO,

I suggest you to visit this web site as a review of UNIT 4, Integers:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/ks3bitesize/maths/number/negative_numbers/revise1.shtml


I think it may help you with examples and funny activities. You can read explanations, see interesting videos and practice with exercises in the last part called "test". It may be very easy for you!

I love that page, what do you think? Let me know in your comments...

Cheers,

ALICIA

3 comments:

  1. thanks teacher through the pages I used a lot to improve.

    By: marta

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria Sanchez and Raquel Marcos 1DJanuary 27, 2011 at 11:12 AM

    Justin Beiber has to pays 300$ to the bank, because he buys hair gel. He anticipates 4000 people to will to his concert. The concert cost 10$. But only go 3 people.How many money has got now?

    Income:10·3=30
    Uncome: -300+30=-270
    Total: He has -270$

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria and Raquel, I am afraid you mixed the files... Don't worry, I copy and paste your comment on the other side

    ReplyDelete