11/17/2011

THE RENAISSANCE ERA



HELLO EVERYBODY

Seeing as we have just started to study the Renaissance music, I would like you to get a general taste of this era. By exploring some of the key artistic figures of the Renaissance, you will gain a better understanding of the stylistic and philosophical ideals that characterized this period.

Look on the Internet to locate at least one famous work of art by Leonardo da Vinci, Sandro Botticelli and Michelangelo.

Email your search findings to me before Monday, 21st November at 00:00.

Remember, it is essential for you to meet deadlines.

Have fun while diving into the amazing Renaissance artistic works.

FLOR

12 comments:

  1. FARID abu-dayyeh carrascalNovember 18, 2011 at 10:35 PM

    hello Flor .
    how many lines and pages may have the work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh¡¡That artists are so interesting and their works are very beautiful¡¡ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Flor! I have learnt very much doing this work. I like the works of this artists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Farid, a brief comment on every artist and his work will be enough

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flor it has been an interesting homework !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FARID abu-dayyeh carrascalNovember 20, 2011 at 6:35 PM

    thanks Flor!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find Leonardo da Vinci the most interesting of the three artists, but all of them are so attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sonia Garcia de Mateos MuñozNovember 20, 2011 at 8:56 PM

    I have just been informed this work.
    I must write the information? or photo and the name of work is enough?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flor I´m learning so much with this work

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is an interesting work, I learning things of the painters!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is an interesting work, I am learning things of the painters!*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of you have enjoyed this interesting work about Social Sciences and art! It´s great! As you may recall, I simply love art...

    ReplyDelete