6/30/2011

THANKS!!!

Thanks a lot for these years in the IES Arcipreste de Hita and specially in the European Section, thanks for your enthusiasm, for the emotions, for the theatre... Thanks to my pupils and to my colleagues, I'm going to remember you every day in my life. Here you have the presentation we saw in the theatre, it is my way to say GOODBYE and THANKS!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! Please be patient because it takes a bit of time to download it...
THANKS
You will always be in my heart!!
ANA ESTHER MONGE ARAGONÉS

3 comments:

  1. Mª Isabel EscribanoJuly 10, 2011 at 1:22 PM

    Thanks to you Ana Esther, it couldn`t be the same without you. I am going to miss you a lot and I hope you can come to the high school and see us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Ana Esther.

    You will always be in my heart too. Now i am very sad because I´m going to miss you a lot ,but i wish you the best .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ana Esther.

    You are very nice with us and a good teacher too.
    I'm going to miss you a lot.
    Thank you for everything.

    ReplyDelete