11/09/2010

PREPARING THE EXAM


As I promised, here you have the file to correct your Spanish photocopies for the next exam of Social Sciencies. (Remember: november 19th)

In order to prepare the exam about population pyramids, you can see the Power Point about them clicking on October (down-right in this page)

Como os prometí, aquí tenéis el archivo para corregir las fotocopias de español para el próximo examen de Sociales. (Recordad que es el día 19 de noviembre)

Para preparar el examen sobre pirámides de población, podéis ver el Power Point relacionado pinchando en las entradas de Octubre (en esta misma página, abajo a la derecha)

Descargar archivo

THANKSGIVING DAY


Moreover, here you have an interesting and amusing website to prepare your composition about Thanksgiving. You´ll be able to learn about the ship (Mayflower), the journey, the crew... in order to imagine their feelings, fear and hopes. Remember: write it as if you were one of the original Pilgrims!

Además, para preparar vuestra redacción sobre Thanksgiving, aquí tenéis una página divertida y muy interesante. Podréis aprender cosas sobre el barco (Mayflower), el viaje, la tripulación... para imaginar sus sentimientos, miedos y esperanzas. Recuerda: redáctala como si fueras uno de los primeros peregrinos!

Thanksgiving website

18 comments:

  1. Pilar, isn't is in internet what we have seen today from the computer?

    Sonia García . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I correct my Spanish photocopies and write a comentary in Tutankhamon's Tomb Exposition

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have checked the Spanish photocopies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorena Martín TaravilloNovember 13, 2010 at 1:36 PM

    I have corrected my Spanish photocopies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everybody!

    Sonia has asked me about Seterra website to prepare the political Asian map. This is the page. You can dowload it free. Practise it!

    http://seterra.uptodown.com/

    Hola a todos!

    Sonia me ha preguntado sobre la página con la que estuvimos practicando el viernes: Seterra. No es una página web, tenéis que descargaros el programa en el link que os indico. Es gratis. Practicad para el examen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sonia,

    Sorry. I haven´t seen your question. In order to prepare the exam about population pyramids (November 17th), you can see the Power Point clicking on October (on the right column)

    Sonia, perdona pero no había visto tu pregunta. Para preparar el examen del día 17 sobre pirámides de población, pincha en las entradas de Octubre (en la columna de la derecha)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. I correct my spanish photocopies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pilar where can we see the power point to prepare our composition about Thanksgiving ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. MªIsabel Escribano PrietoNovember 15, 2010 at 7:20 PM

    Hello Pilar, I checked my Spanish Photocopies. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. María, you have to click on Thanksgiving website, just below the article.

    ReplyDelete
  11. FARID abu-dayyeh carrascalNovember 16, 2010 at 3:48 PM

    hello .I have correct my spanish photocopies
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello!
    I have corrected my Spanish photocopies

    Borja =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have corrected my Spanish photocopies
    Thanks Pilar

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! I have corrected my spanish photocopies. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. CAN YOU ,PILAR TELL US NOW THE ANSWER OF THE QUESTION OF THE TEXT THAT I DON,T FIND?.PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pilar, didn'n you say in high school that you're going to put here an example of a exam question?

    ReplyDelete
  17. HELLO,Pilar,you know that in the exam that we did on friday I had my face ill ,so i can,t did the theatre .
    Is there any place free for me ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. pos i didnt correct the photocopies

    ReplyDelete